Day 11 - AMK Hub Here We Come!

I bet those who are Watsons Card Members have all flock to their private member sales! Up to 50% off... It was very so tempting that Mr Loh had accompanied me down from Bedok to the participating nearest Watsons store. We reached there and saw an overwhelming crowd of people queuing outside the store. I have decided to raise my white flag!! Right opposite Cotton On is also having 50% or more discount and another crowd was queuing. We both concluded that Singaporeans well simply love to queue for stuff...We see people queuing then we just follow although we might not have the intention to buy in the first place. Is our Kiasu character does not want to lose out.

Outside of AMK Hub, we have this make shift funfair for kids. It looks like the ones I go for family day when I am younger. But, I didn't know there is this bubble where kids can in placed in it and travel across water which Mr Loh have seen before. It looks like this

But it reminds me of Rhino from the movie Bolt....
Isn't he adorable??

And it was our bubble tea time... At AMK we are spoilt with choices, we have Koi , Gong Cha and AGantea. I love yam milk tea especially those with the real yam bits...And I bought mine from AGantea.


 Their yam milk tea is one of their bestseller probably because of the mixture of texture one is exposed to, it has chewy bits and also the harder yam bits which makes it really nice to nibble and bite along. Suitable for those who like to chew and bite while drinking. But I find their drinks all abit on the sweeter side, and this drink is slightly less milky if those who are a fan of the more milky kind of yam milk go for Sharetea. I personally think they have the best yam milk, the drink has the sweet aroma of milk and freshly blend yam and yam bits!!! But it is always out of stock! = (    Think the only place I managed to get the drink was at Serangoon Nex when Orchard and Parkway Outlets are both out of stock.
Finally, my freshly air flown snacks from Japan. My aunty went Japan and bought all these lovely snacks for me. So sweet of her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment