Day 11 - Hotshot Condoms for Pre-teens

Accidentally saw this news that Switzerland have company selling extra small condoms cater to young boys as young as 12 years old. It has been marketed as a perfect gift to bring along to parties. The rational behind having this special condom was that there are many kids that are sexually active at a very young age and the condoms on the market are not giving them enough protection.

Well I would say the marketing would have failed cause I don't think any guy would what to be label as the "little" and "small" especially in this context.

2 comments:

  1. Haha!!! I'm really glad to have found your blog. If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean the world to me! Thank you so much in advance!!! I look forward to read more of your future blog posts and hear from you!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Babe! Have followed your blog! =) Looking forward to more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete