Day 4 - Save us from the hot sun??

Spent a good portion of my time chasing for my part time job's pay for April. Can you believe it is now ending May and I have yet to receive my April's pay. This is why you should not engage job agencies to look for a job. They always have issues handling pay. If you are directly employed you wouldn't have to go through all this hassle to scan a stupid time sheet and fax or send them a email that they just claimed they did not receive. You don't have to wait for their retarded Finance department that takes forever to just calculate the number of hours you have worked and process it will take 1 week. And now they want me to get my pay together with my May's pay (what are the chances I could get my May's pay when you can't fucking give me my April's pay after  a month!) Stupid Job Agency not the first time I had this issue...And that leaves me so broke that I don't even have enough money to eat for the next 3 days.

Enough of complains, now we will see something that will help us overcome the crazy hot weather and harmful UV rays here in Singapore. Not sure if they worked but they are surely eye-catching.


 This is UV hat I accidentally found on a Taiwanese website. Taiwanese girls are very serious with their skin whitening regime and I think this is one of them. To avoid as much sunlight as possible. The next picture demonstrates the full potential of this UV hat.


This is how it should be used. We have more variations to the hat, the above is the more sporty look. The next design I personally think is the most epic.

I could barely see the face but it kinda of remind me of the grass-cutting workers that work under the hot sun though.  I believe it will fully protect you from the sun from all angles but you just have to look a bit comical that's all. This is not it, they even have the male version.


If you are interested to get one yourself, I am not sure if we will get heatstroke if we use it in Singapore. But here's their website http://www.uv100.com.tw/ . They have a range of products mask, sleeve covers, umbrella and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment