Day 16 - Love Hate Relationship with the Second Man in my Life

The first man in my life would totally be a daddy who dotes on me. Love me unconditionally and gave me a comfortable life to live in. So I expect the second man in my life to follow suit. Love me, protect me and cherish me. I love Mr Loh cause he is caring and loving at times. Yes At Times not all the time... He can be a real gentleman, open doors for me , adjusting the air con or even bend down to help me tie my shoelaces in public. But guess what this is also the same guy that left me alone at 1am to go home on my own which I came home to notice a group of bangalas sleeping at my void deck. * I secretly think in my heart, this is the only time that fat have been a blessing, cause I think they would probably not be interested with a ball of fats* But still, maybe  Mr Loh could just send me downstairs? So I would not have to battle with the disgusting roaches on the way to  the bus stop. I HATE COCKROACHES!! These disgusting brown scary thing that lived for millions of years (Why you no disappear??)

This is the photo of the man I have my love hate relationship with

I am so so so tired! That's all for the time being ... Nitex world! *muacks*

No comments:

Post a Comment