Although I have quite a smart little brain, but I still hope my job does not need me to think too much cause it is killing my brain cells plus office politics is just not my game! Finally have a short break and thus this
Retarded and Childish I know haha but forming my name using the Alphabet biscuits, tell me you never did such stuff when you are still a kid?
Well I have thought of a few ways la to make myself richer so next time I don't need to work and get so stress up:
- Make my blog my popular and earn some money through it (but I think this option is out cause it is like ghost town here... people why you no read my blog?)
- Make an iphone app that can be as popular as Angry Birds!! (I love angry birds!)
- Continue my studies for nails and complete my nail technician certification and have my own shop
- Help my daddy set up a pastry cafe where he can display his expertise and create lovely cakes, tarts and pies.
- Save more money and play Forex
- Change to a higher paying job [But, heard from Mr Loh he said people who graduate from SIM spent more than 6 months to search for a job and did not receive any offer to interviews, that's pretty scary so he say I am very heng^ can find my current job]
- Wait for Mr Loh to earn big bucks and take care of me but this option seems not feasible because he say I studied so much cannot just sit at home do nothing : (
- Buy ToTo and 4-D just like what my parents and many Singaporeans say buy a hope
- Ditch Mr Loh and marry some rich guy joking only la...I prefer to make myself rich then depend on someone rich plus I love Mr Loh alot thus nono.
- Sigh... after listing out the future of me becoming richer seems bleak
(^ Hokkien dialect = lucky )
Well , after my dinner at Bedok Food Centre..Guess what is the Rice Dumpling with Salted Egg loved salted egg since young i don't eat dumplings that do not have salted egg in them.
Need some spiritual food to replenish my drain soul.. After thinking through maybe making apps could be a good idea if only I could finish all these
that I have borrowed from the library...haha
Next time I will be singing this by Gwen Stefani
" I was a rich girl nanananana see I have got all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl~!"
Can't believe it I am singing this, so old school