Day 17 - Fast Food Junkies - Part 1

 Everyone judging by the food posts I have posted you would have guessed that I am a fast food junkie.
What do I love about Fast Food:

  • Fast
  • Good Place to Slack, Chit-Chat & Hangout
  • Pretty Decent Food
  • Relatively Cheap Price (No Service Charge, GST but got Air Con not like Hawker Centre)
  • Collectibles 
Let me introduce you to the fast food scene here in Singapore:

Firstly, The Golden Arch (MacDonalds)

Love: French Fries, Criss Cut Fries, Spicy Nuggets, Collectibles like these
Hate: Smelly Toilets, Soggy Fries, Noisy Late Night Soccer Crowd (usually consists of Ah Bengs and Middle Aged Uncles) , Uncles with Younger China Woman, Insurance Agents (selling to prospects)

Secondly, KFC
Love: Zinger Burger, Ice Lemon Tea (it's Lipton Brand) & Hand Soap (very nice smell, I always have a urge to want to fill a bottle of soap and bring home, but of course I didn't do so..)

Hate: Slower Service, Dirty Fingers, Spring Onions on Cheese Fries







Third in Place, Long John Silver
Love: Crunchy Shrimps, Clam Chowder, Batter Crisps, Breakfast Sets (Yummy)
Hate: Ringing of the Captain's Bell, Cheapo Styrofoam Plate, Easily Broken Plastic Fork & Spoon

I think for the old uncle with younger PRC woman and insurance agents they are almost at all fast food joints just that I see them very often in Mac.


The above they are of my personal preference and opinion and do not serve to slander, insult or affect the reputation of the above brand  (don't know if this is phrase correctly, really scare they will sue me haha) so fast food joints please do not sue me or ban me okie? Thanks, cause I love all of you *puss in boots stare*

No comments:

Post a Comment