Day 18 - Meeting my Friends from Space

Eating MacDonald for 3 consecutive meals is no laughing matter, no matter how much I love their fries, it kinda of make me feel sick. I think I will not eat Mac for another month. I have had MacOverload.
I met Mr Loh for dinner and he was telling me about how this fitness trainer become popular over the net when he ballooned himself up and slim down to prove that it is possible to slim down. However, I told him the fitness trainer was not fat to start with so most probably he would have less difficulty than someone who have been fat all his life. But Mr Loh didn't but that idea and flare up suddenly saying then you can remain fat forever!! Since when did this topic land on me? I am fat and you know it cause since I know you I have been like that. This prove that secretly Mr Loh had wanted me to lose weight. I was rather disappointed, i thought was different, he love me for who I am and was not as concern with how I look. Well, I guess it is still every guy's dream to have a slim and beautiful girlfriend that they could bring out and held their heads high. I can't really see myself becoming one, even if I slim down I don't really think I would look pretty I will be just normal I guess.

When I am sad, I would either eat or shop. So I asked my aunty out and we went to Bugis Junction and I bought some accessories from FiƩ Japan, I used to buy alot of their accessories until one day I realised I only have a pair of ears and a few piercing how many can I wear, I can wear them for years. In the end, I threw away some old ones and gave the new ones away. But their 50% discount is too tempting and I could not resist as their normal pricing are rather high. I bought earrings that come in 2 pairs and a pinky ring.




The original price of the earrings were $42 and ring was $38, total of $80 and I got them at $40!!
 The pictures did not do them justice cause they were really pretty... (^-^)

We met my friends from Space and was locked up with them...







We got saved and went for some drinks. Had a mocktail at this fish soup stall opposite Bugis near the Apple Strudel shop. Their Sam Lou Hor Fun is super nice was busy eating and forgot to take a picture of it. It is like $10 a plate we always order that whenever we go there. To imy pleasant surprise, the mocktail taste and look quite $3.50. haha feel the "Hawaiiness".


Had ice cream cone at Mac and overheard a conversation that I never would have imagine, it was like that:

Girl: Can I have a piece of Criss Cut Fries to try? Just one.
Cashier: But we don't give food tasting.
Girl: Please please just one. I just want one to try.
Cashier: I ask my manager.
Girl: Can I have one piece just to try. Please.
Manager: Erm and gave her one.
 
The girl won. She got her criss cut fries for free and I bought mine at $3 a packet. Idiot. Didn't know that MacDonald have food tasting. The girl thinks this is a food fest, supermarket or ice-cream shop. Just imagine she goes to all MacDonalds to ask for 1 piece I think she no need to buy fries already. Then came a uncle that seems to be mentally unstable but he actually PAID for his food!!
OMG OMG! Even a mentally unstable uncle knows how to pay for his food and not ask for free tasting. If I were the manager, I would rather entertain the uncle then the uber thick skin girl! 
(PS: The girl does not look crazy or poor)
 
When we were about to leave we saw this cute bike that looks really out of place, it looks like one that will appear on the streets of Paris or in the fields and definitely on concrete surrounded Singapore. Loved the nostalgia feel just bring people back to the good old days (more for my aunty I think). We sneakily took some quick shots and left.






No comments:

Post a Comment