Day 18 - Housekeeping at Work

Well, apparently some big shot is coming down to our ulu pandan^ office and we have to clean up our workstation to meet company compliance. Time to get my hands dirty!
All prepared for the cleaning, mask checked, cleaning wipes checked.

Had rearrange all my documents and drew cover page for them and tied them up.



Ain't they cute? I am such an artist *what a smug I am*


And I am super proud of myself for the clean and tidy table. They should have award me with the Annual Outstanding Unbelievably Spick and Span Table Award!




^ Ulu Pandan is a common saying meaning the place is rather deserted, outskirts where very few live or visit.


Guess what is for lunch?? MacDonalds...not so excited about that though.. but I bought this cute Muppets Card that was perfect for Mr Loh (had to give him some surprises as I haven't been giving him my big wide smile but rather charcoal black face these days)


 
That's exactly I want to say and need to say!
This is Me..Mr Loh's Miss Piggy

 And I thought it was selling at $4.90 but it is only $1 ...

Miss Piggy is getting out of control..My pant split and I didn't know when it happened until I reached Mr Loh's house...Too fat already that I busted?




Luckily it was at the underside of the pants...I hope no one had noticed. (. _ .)  *so embarrassing*
OMG OMG I have reached the ultimate limit. I need to lose a decent amount of weight. I don't want to die and cost a fire. Anyone give me some motivation please!


2 comments:

  1. good effort on the cleaning! i'm even too lazy to clean my own bedroom sometimes! >< *i send you some super magical motivational gym power! :P I actually did a gym motivation post a while back! but don't know if it will motivate you. What I do is stick pictures of people I want to be like EVERYWHERE, like as my wallpaper, on my walls. (honestly people would think I'm a lez) haha. Also, plan your meals and you'll get that summer 's line.' ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received the *magical motivational gym power* Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete