Day 19 - My Weakness For Shopping

 Had stayed overnight at Mr Loh's house where he complained the next morning say I snore very loud.(-_- ')
We went to his house opposite's coffee shop for the best fish soup noodles, I am not a fan for  fish soup noodles that do not have fried fish and milk but this stall has the best fish soup. How should I describe it, it does not have too much additional topping or dressing, it has a really simple taste, smooth noodles with rich- flavoured soup. Honest, tasty and down-to-earth and that is what that makes it very different from other fish soup I had before.
It's located at Serangoon North Ave 1, stall name called Man Xing (Full Stars- direct translation from Chinese) And the uncle selling noodles have a very unique trait just in case you can't find the stall, the stall
owner looks like this

He looks older in real life with less hair but the eyebrows you will never miss.. too prominent!

Went to Hougang Mall and it is their line dance day I think you will see aunties and uncles that have interest in dancing line dance gather at the open space and dance.

                                                                                                                    (credits: Food Trails from Flickr)
I don't dare to take photos of all the aunties and uncles not sure if they would mind so I goggle and found the photos of the same group of line dance lovers taken at the same venue.

When I entered Hougang Mall, there is an urge telling me I should buy myself a pair of shorts with the meagre pay I get from my part-time job. But what welcomed me was the WATSON'S  SALES. I loved buying beauty products although I am really lazy to use them. The last time I had my beauty product buying craze at Kiehls and it caused me $300 in a go and I think I use the products for less than 10 times and now they have expired. Plus I have the Watson's Loyalty Card so another reason for me to buy to earn points.

I was just browsing around and saw this familiar blue and red bottle cleansing and moisturizing and anti-aging prouducts (O _ O) and the salesgirl just promoted her products and said she herself uses it and think it is quite good as well. They are saying when you reach 25 your skin will start sagging and have lines and whatsoever, so scary having thought of that, I bought the whole series....Time to take care of my skin cause I don't really apply anything extra on them and now age is catching up lol better be safe than never.



The long list of what I bought...


















The brand is called Aqua Label produced under Shiseido (I mistaken it for Hada Labo didn't see the label properly, I think I was under a spell or what at that time) But luckily, have seen some pretty good reviews on it as well

The red coloured ones were from the Anti-Aging Collection and the blue ones are from the Whitening and Moisturing Collection.

Here's the breakdown of what and how much these cost my pocket:

From Top Left (Backrow):                                                          
  1. Moist Essence for Eyes and Mouth Area - Original Price $29.90 (Now: $23.92)
  2. Milky Mousse Foam - Original Price: $15.90 (Now: $12.72)
  3. White Up Toner - Original Price: $26.90 (Now: $21.52)
  4. Protect Milk UV Sunblock - Original Price: $28.90 (Now:$23.12)
  5. Reset White Mask (4pcs) - Original Price: $24.90 (Now: $19.92)
From Bottom Left (Front row)
     6.  Aqua Enhancer - Original Price: $26.90 (Now: $21.52)
     7.  Whitening Essence - Original Price: $35.50 (Now: $28.40)
   
OMG Now that I realised the price tag of these products...4 pcs of mask cost $24.90. 1 piece for $6.225. Arhh So Expensive!!

Total Damage for the Day: $175.04
Savings: $43.76

I am so going to kill myself if I don't use them and they better be good!! Seriously how can anyone spent near $180 buying things they did not intend to buy (at this point of time, I missed Mr Loh cause if he is with me I will definitely be stopped by him). And I didn't even buy the shorts I intended too!! No wonder the sales girls kept smiling at me...

Now that I realised I felt so broke now...Starting to count down to payday - Still have another 19 days!
Will I ever survive till then maybe I would have drink the toner and eat the sunblock if I am hungry..Too late to regret already...Me and my ICBD (Impulse Crazy Buying.Disorder)




No comments:

Post a Comment