Day 40 - Silly Sunday!

Let me introduce our new friend here: Sharky (found it laying on Ah Pork's living room)


Isn't he cute? He looks a bit silly too just like Ah Pork!
Bought the 2 tubs of Ben & Jerry Ice-cream hoping to
win 1 year supply of free ice-cream!!
only to found out that I don't know how to use the QR reader to scan stupid codes that look like something like this:
I am a idiot with gadget stuff!! ArgHhh...Was googling  for the particular QR code and found something cool about Ben & Jerry Ice-cream, they have launched the Moovision:

(Information on Moovision to credit Edelman Digital)
Moo Vision unlocks 3D AR experiences launched by the pint lid design – without markers or QR codes. Instead, by leveraging the capabilities of iOS 4.0, the AR experience allows for natural feature tracking. It tells the story of Ben & Jerry’s platform of “It’s What’s Inside That Counts” while letting fans take advantage of breakthrough technology from wherever they are enjoying their pint. Currently, there are four pints that Moo Vision recognizes.
(Not sure if they are available in Singapore though..Sigh.. all the cool stuff takes quite a bit of time to reach our little boring island lol... 

This is where the magic begins:
Cool Right??
Let's continue with Sharky's journey then
And the freaky Ice-Cream Addict - Ah Pork Say
And this was what happened... Sharky RAGE!!!

Sharky ATTACK Ah Pork (The struggle of the pig!)

Enough of nonsense, let's take a look of my sleepy face this morning..
Use the Lucido-L wax to set-to my hair

My sleepy face...
Cute right? I mean the frame of the photo lol! I look sleepy and staring in the blank - it's early 9 am hor!
Hardworking me goes to work and after work Ah Pork came to bring me to eat his favourite store at Hougang- 5 Star Western Food near Hougang Plaza

But I can't really remember the store name cause I always call it Ah Beng Western Food cause the people selling the food have the Ah Beng look. Hee... But I believed they are all good and kind people lah (the portion of food they give is very generous just that they all look very cool one don't really smile)
Phew! Let's see the foodie!!
My Crispy Pork Chop! It is really worth it cause it is only $5.50! Large portion of pork chop got 2 slices! Garlic bread, fries, baked beans and coleslaw. I liked it cause it is crispy but yet it does not taste very oily. It crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside.

Ah Pork's Sirloin Steak...Ah Pork like it!
Our recommendation would be to go at Off-peak timings cause from experience, the food taste better at that time!

Along the way back, I bought some Old Time Snacks-


The Polar Snack which i always buy from Drink Stall Uncle at 30 cents in Primary School and the Lemon Tablets which I used to love when I was young too. But the taste of the Lemon Tablets kinda of changed over the years I think. Only old antique like me loved this kinda of snacks..Can reminisce the past while snacking on them..Although the past wasn't that long for me heehee ...

Also bought a pair of shorts and ordered a top from Dafuni at Hougang Mall - I really like the top as for the shorts ever since working I don't really have any casual clothes. Tons of stuff I need - new wardrobe, new camera, laptop and new boyfriend (New Revamped Boyfriend to be exact, cause Ah Pork had announced that he is going to exercise soon) I think he just want to pressurize me to follow suit! You Evil Pig!! Haha now that I have told the world about you going to lose weight you can't halfway give up and continue to jiak mee (eat noodles) at night liao! Woohoo! Looking forward to my six packed Ah Pork then! lol

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE BEN&JERRY'S!!! can't ever seem to find them anymore these days for some reason. or maybe i'm just not shopping in the right places... hmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought them from the local supermart...Hmm if you are in Singapore then you can get to their outlets at Raffles City, The Cathay , Great World City,United Sq and more...I love the New York Super Chunk Fudge!!

      Delete