Discovering New Places...Bugis +

The former Illuma located right opposite Bugis Junction is now Bugis +! I have been to Illuma for a few times before its revamped! But this is the first time I am revisiting this place. Woah but I must say it have really really changed a lot! They have bring in a lot of young Singaporean's favourite brands and also new hip brands - 
Well-known brands
New brands 
Had my dinner at a Japanese restaurant
Food!!
The Tonkatsu is not bad, very crispy on the outside and not very oily. The price is also quite reasonable.There is something very special about this restaurant - you can refill your own rice!! Saw a aunty refilled her rice-it was a mountain!!

Funny sign
Cat Mountain King Durian!!


There is a little showcase of Batman Dark Night Rises.
Batman looks a bit short and stubby here right?
The sexy catwoman.
Erm..I didn't catch the show but ? I guess this is most probably the villian??

More exciting shops all thanks to the amazing leasing team of Capitaland!

No comments:

Post a Comment