I Don't Like This Ah Pork!

Where is the old Ah Pork, ever since we decided to apply for the stupid HDB flat that is so freaking expensive he had been all angry, grumpy and like the psychopath or the woman undergoing menopause.
One day, he will come all happy and tell me about the plans we have in future. Then another day, he will come and say " what if we don't have even money to pay for the house" later " we lose the deposit".
Since he is the one that suggested to buy the house, he wants to know all implications and whatever, he went to read all the stuff about buying flat. I am working I didn't have time to read all these. I thought I can just wait for the HDB staff to explain to me or depend on Ah Pork. And guess what? Ah Pork just go all flared up at me " This is the biggest investment in your life, and you don't know anything about it". To me, this is NOT the biggest investment in my life. The BIGGEST investment in my life is YOU - Ah Pork!

I don't really care where we will be staying as long as there is you. But I guess you will never understand.
We never really get into a heated argument before with you shouting at me and me screaming at you. Because of this stupid issue, we always ended up like this:

Credits psychcentral
And this is just driving me crazy! All thanks to our public housing in Singapore being the most expensive in the world. I would be able to buy a villa in Spain with the same money.

 I am so tired of all this...Really very tired and is driving me
Where is the old Ah Pork that is always so caring, considerate and always showering me with his love. He went to hide with his scary kitty heart.

This is for you:


No comments:

Post a Comment