Backdated Post - Discovering New Places...KSL in JB

Heard from Sharon about this new KSL shopping mall in JB. She made her nails there and said it was rather cheap. So here I am with my Aunty Shirley to KSL last Sat!
All ready to give my ugly nails a makeover.
Didn't go to the shop that Sharon went the other time cause it was rather crowded. But I saw this princessy nail salon which immediately attracted me!
It has very sweet and dreamy decor
Did my gel infills + nail art and classic pedi there. They have TV screen showing Hongkong TV Serial. Love the pinky feel. I wish I own a nail salon like this!
The two nail designs that I found online and like


In the end, chose to do the second one with the panda but not like exact design (know it will cost a lot more if I get all the nails with nail art! So this was the final product.
And my feet
Pardon my ugly fat toe
But the glitter I add myself cause it looks abit plain.
I must say it is very cheap as compare to doing it in Singapore. In total I spent RM 216 which is about Sing dollars $80 plus. But what was disappointing was that my panda face cracked not long after I came back to Singapore *sobz* and the gel was quite thick. Saw many other nail salon after I have my nails done *Argh could have done more price comparison*

While I sat down in the nail salon for 3 hours, my dear Aunty Shirley went to colour her hair.
The salon director curled her hair muahahaha...

Went for some K- timing! K box Plus...

 Nuggets and Potato Coronet plus packet drink included in the package. The medium room 3 hours plus snacks and 2 Bento RM 120 ($48). So sad if we have more people then a lot cheaper cause they calculate by room one. I even make their member card. Hahahaha * aunty character-make cards = more discount 


See! See! This is the singer my Ah Pork look like! You all think look like?

Happy K歌时光very fast over. Giant Teddy Bear bid Goodbye to us!
Mouth itchy again..
Angry bird cupcakes
Domokun, teddy and hamburger...
 Guess what I have bought?

 
Teddy Bear and Cookie Monster!!
Hmm but things are always like that normally on the outside look very nice, sometimes the inside and taste might not be as nice! ?But cheap cheap RM 3.50 (Sing $1.40)
Walk past a few interesting shops...
A shop that sells all Japanese products mostly skincare...
A shop that sells miniature stuff. Very tiny and cute!
Miss I-am-so-pretty turtle at the Tesco Supermart.
Selling Durians in a shopping centre??!!
What time is it?
It's D-I-Y ICE SCREAM time!



Step 1 & 2: Put Ice-cream in a cup
Step 3 & 4: Add the toppings!!
We are very lucky managed to catch the last bus back to Queen Street! Bye bye JB see u again!

No comments:

Post a Comment