Daiso My $2 Budget Buddy!

How can I go Jurong East without going IMM's Daiso?
For those who do not know Daiso, it is a shop that has almost everything at the price of $2!!
I wanted to buy all the tools that are needed to bake my cookies!
Recently, I have bought these 2 books which will give me a chance to showcase my baking talent inherited from my Pastry Chef Daddy.
Masterchef Mindy in the making....
We shall stop digressing, let's take a look at all the interesting stuff Daiso have.
We have a pebble looking jelly texture Menthol air freshner. A Mint-Crazy person like me was so tempted the other day to buy it back home due to the refreshing minty scent.
Heart shape dust stick? I don't really know what it is called but it is to hit dust on blankets and clothes away. But it will come handy, if Ah Pork happens to do anything wrong, then I can use this to spank him haha (just kidding lah)
This thing here looks like a mini mop right?
It is a oil spreader, most probably is to spread even the oil on the pan's surface ba.
Skin Peeler in Pink and it is magnetic!
Puppets?? Nonono!
They are Silicon Mittens that is used to assist one in carrying hot stuff.
My Halloween Friend resting on my head! They are selling Halloween stuff like this cute hairband.
It looks a bit like me right lol!
My loots!
Apron checked
Chef cap checked
Measuring spoon checked
Metal bowl checked
Card holder checked
Cookie mold checked
 Looking forward to bake all these cute cookies!

Some interesting stuff we saw...
Looks like a construction worker asking people to slow down while driving right?
It is actually a mannequin dressed like a construction worker, he can move his hands!
Playground in IMM...
It is a tree house with many giant fruits!
There is a water playground too!

No comments:

Post a Comment