Second Visit to Maison Ikkuko + Discovering Haji Lane

Initially was heading down to Maison Ikukko to bring Aunty Shirley along and have her try the all day breakfast but little that I know they do not serve all day breakfast on weekdays.
Thus we have to get something else, we decided to have our sweet treats there, since I didn't try them the last time I came.
Taro Cheesecake
Red Velvet
Check out the reasons why people took so long in the loo before we leave!
Luckily, I ate something before visiting Maison Ikkuko.
While waiting for Aunty Shirley before going for Maison Ikkuko, I went to Textile Centre and discover a little corner for a bit of snack.
Chef Mr Salt and Chef Mr Pepper greeted me before my food is served.
Not your normal toast!
Curry Chicken!!!
Aunty Shirley insisted to take photo with this wall that I think was an amazing street graffiti along Haji Lane.
Some cool shops and shopfront!

What a catchy quote on the stairs - "Life without Fashion would be a mistake"
This is the latest trend on the Singapore streets I guessed. I have since quite a couple of people riding on these bicycles. I think it is called Tokyo Bike (not too sure about the name) but it is really colourful, lightweight and has very thin tyres.

No comments:

Post a Comment