Shopping at OG?

I know OG is really more like an Aunty's Haven but I do go there sometimes, they have a pretty decent collection of snacks. I am not there for snacks I am more of going there to accompany my Aunties to shop. Plus since we are more or less fixed the dates for our Korea year end holiday, I wanted to see if we could find some nice winter wear.
Super Duper Good News for me, Aunty Ai Choo and Aunty Beatrice are paying for my trip even though I have already started working. But I am really grateful that I have these 2 lovely ladies as my Aunties. They doted on me since I was a little girl and brought me to many places around the globe. Given that my family has 3 kids, we are not really very cash rich in the sense, not to say have additional amount set aside for travelling. And to able to travel to places such as Australia, Hong Kong, United States etc. I love these ladies to bits!
We went for a quick dinner in a restaurant in OG at Albert Complex. It is called Granny's Secret.
Seafood Fried Rice
Seafood Hotplate
This mixed vegetables is amazing, it looks bland at the first look, but it is really tasty!
Steam Pumpkin Cake
We even got a free box of pineapple tarts! Lucky us!

No comments:

Post a Comment