Sorry Post For Peeps Who Do Drop By My Blog!

Hey Guys!! I am terribly sorry that I have disappear from my lovely little blog for almost 1 month!! Yes ONE MONTH without updating my blog and not keeping records of some interesting events of my life...

People bear with me as I backtrack a bit and try to recall the events and use the pictures I took to tell the missing pieces of my life.

Promise I wouldn't get inflicted by the lazy bug and procrastinate flu. Haha enough finding great looking explanation for my own laziness.(Even my bf is complaining he has nothing to read)

Choices in life will always affect you in a good way and bad way (Having like around 4 - 5 solid posts doesn't seems to be too welcoming but before it ever got worse...I am gonna do it anyway!!!)

Work it! Lazy Bums!!!

(Photo credits to their rightful owner)

No comments:

Post a Comment