Luxury Indulges In The Month of September - Loewe

Loewe (pronounce as low-ay-ve) founded in 1846 is one of the oldest purveyor of luxury leather goods in the world. The Spanish brand was known for their superb craftsmanship and earned their names as the luxury brand producing top quality handmade leather accessories and bags.
I am now a proud owner of a Loewe...
Mustard Wallet...hahaha don't have that much money for the bags yet not as of now!
But I am really happy with my buy....

Comes in the lovely Reebonz bag. I must say I am really happy with the delivery service by Aramex. I was on my way for dinner with my primary school buddies and was not at home and the courier guy met me  where I was just in time before I took the train to Clarke Quay. 

I am also impressed with their lovely packing...
Opps! please ignore the unglamish background....heehee
Maybe this picture wouldn't justify why I paid $800 + for the wallet.
A more accurate photo of my lovely soft, smooth and mustard coloured wallet...
Ta Dat!! Pretty Thing! Love the unique colour and the softness of the leather. The downside of it, it is relatively easily dirtied and soft lamb skin are really difficult to maintain.

Sadly it is now send for wash at the Aesthetics (recommended by Her World) due to a stupid grain of rice that dropped onto my wallet!!Argh...Another $65 gone.... (-_-)

Luckily I had my nice Japanese cuisine dinner with my primary school buddies at 
Chikuwa Tei at Mohamed Sultan Road.
For Sashimi Lovers??

Hungry?

(Pictures credit to their rightful owners)

No comments:

Post a Comment