A Different Kind of Halloween!

Halloween is probably the second most celebrated "Westerner's Holiday" right after Christmas in Singapore.
So how could we not dressed up on this day? My Mahjong Lovelies are a bunch of people with planning and foresight. LOL. We kinda of like decided the theme that we should be doing way before Halloween.
We already know that we all are going to dress like man with mustache / beard in like August. 3 months before the the actual thing.
We started to source out for our costume. I wanted to save money so I asked my brother to loan me his Wario costume that he uses for cosplay.
We were in serious business.
It started out with Sok finding the mustache.
Wei Ting sourced for her wig.
Lene trying out a pirate hat.
Due to he fact that my brother lost the mustache for Wario. I need to look for a suitable one. Things went out of hand.
I think I look more like him.
Yes that's right.

Rubeus Hagrid from Harry Potter.

And I found another character that I might be able to act as.
 Here we have?
Friar Tuck from Robin Hood.
I think I looked Hilarious. No way I am going Zouk like that. But in the end, I didn't look far from Hilarious..Maybe more dumb-looking?

This was our final costume.

Me the Fat Wario and Xiao Hui our Sexy Mario. Don't we look like the real thing.
Lao Wang that looks like the Evil + Sexy Circus Master. Don't know why? Weird Combi.
Sok looks like she has a fake nose that has attached glass on. Like the ones below. But the nose is real. I swear.
Wei Ting as Einstein.
Lene as Charlie Chaplin..
We also have Sok trying to strangle our brilliant Scientist!!
Best Expression Award Goes To L.W.T! Congrats Wei Ting! You have the million dollar expression!
We have a few drinks then head down to Zouk, but dunno why Xiao Hui suddenly fainted!! Scared all of us luckily she got better and we went Velvet. Saw lots of people with very innovative costume but too bad 
I didn't bring along my camera. We left quite early though cause don't find the music fantastic...ermm don't know why the music at Velvet sounds like Phuture on that day. *Make me headache sia!

No comments:

Post a Comment