Annual Meetup with 2W1S @ Tea Cosy

First meetup of the year, I am meeting 2W1S (actually I randomly came up with the name one la - but got meaning one la) 2W = Wei Qi + Wen Ling and 1S = Si Hui.
 "Me and my nonsense lol..."
Receive good news that our S小姐 getting married soon! Haha I didn't even know she is attached cos she was absent for the previous year gathering. Which means we must start saving up for the weddings that we would need to attend la. On a conservative forecast, I think I will have at least 4 friends getting married next year. Wah my pocket will burn a big hole la! (T_T) But still is a happy and joyous occasion so this kind of money cannot save. Haiyo but Si Hui need to rush to go check out the wedding banquet venue and stuff so had to leave early. Don't know when will be the next time we going to meet her, maybe that will be on her wedding??

We went to Tea Cosy at Plaza Singapura (near Spotlight) for dinner. I swear I pass by this restaurant at least 50 times before but never went inside before -so this will be my virgin visit!

It is a cosy place as we know from their name - the place isn't too big, can accommodate around 10+ tables. 
It is filled with angels sculptures and got the vintage classy feel (the crafts and decorating pieces are for sales) 


We want food! We want food!
hahaha..My Pan-fried Prawns, Garlic & Chili Flakes Aglio Olio.
Wei Qi's Miso Dory
Wen Ling's Signature Laksa Pasta
Drinks for us... Minty Chocolate Coffee and Mon Cherry (it looks a lot bigger than the photo)
How can we not take some photos together - it is an annual thingy 
Apparently, it is either because Wen Ling and I were sitting under the heart shaped light or taking photos
is not the waiter's forte that explains why we are blurred in the photo.

Hmm but we all agreed that the waiter don't know how to take photos cause while trying to take pictures of
us, he took photos of himself instead...
Opps!
Then we have our fashionista Miss Wei Qi and our Madam Wen Ling (Hong Kong's style of addressing female police officer) posing in the photos below...
Wanna catch up more and update ourselves with each other's lives thus we went Starbucks and talked 
rubbish for several hours. And I ordered 
Peppermint Chocolate Stack
Everyone who knows me will know I am a crazy fanatic of Minty stuff. I love almost everything with mint to the extent that I tried having Peppemint Soya Bean. Well, this cake will fall under the rare few minty stuff that 
I don't like together with Coffee Bean's Xmas Candy Cane Drink...EeEWw the reason was due to the very
artificial peppermint taste the ones that super resembles taste of candy canes. But when I was trying to google for the name of this cake, I found out that there are people out there that thinks it is delicious...
Hmm Beats Me! 
Received an unexpected gift from Wen Ling. SHARK'S FIN PRETZ which she brought back from HK !!!
Thanks Madam! 

No comments:

Post a Comment