Haze PSI 401 + Random Monster University Movie + Outrageous Foolish Gear

Oh man.... I know its little bit too off, cause long gone were the hazy days. But I can't help but to share how bad the situation was when the PSI hit Singapore at 401!

Unfortunately, I was out on that day to take my exams for my M9 module. This was how it was like at Esplanade area.

The sky really resembles the backdrop of some "End of the World" kinda of movie. It was terrifying.
I figured out it was unsafe to get out of the building.

So, I did my Movie Alone Session, and managed to get tickets to watch Monster University!
Just in case, you don't know anything about Monster University.
This is how the main characters looked like in the show (it's actually the second movie - hah I didn't watch the first one though)
Mike - The one-eyed monster and Scully - The Big one with horns
This movie shows how this 2 buddies met each other in college and how they become such close friends.
There is humour and yet not forgetting some important values to bring home with.

I guess it's just me. I love cartoons and animated films and everytime I watched such movies I always see
more than just the laughter that the film brings but also what other positive values and lessons we gained.
For this film, I would say it will be the friendship.
1. Best friends could be very different in every aspect, but they are the ones that will always have your best interests at heart.

2. Even if you are really mad at your friend, you will eventually learn to forgive.

3.Everyone have different strength and weaknesses, if we are to put our strength into good use, we are able to achieve the impossible

Unfortunately, the haze didn't become better and when I watch TV at home, this was my standard gear...
I think the caption was pretty good too! Hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment