I don't think I will ever see a second vehicle like this again....(Motorbikes with Sidecars)

Updates on cool vehicles spotted on the road. Well, not exactly on the road, it was spotted at a nearby carpark around my vicinity. I didn't realised that my fellow Singaporeans are so creative when it comes to their ride.

I am not sure if you guys are familiar with motorbike that comes with a sidecar. The normal ones kinda of look like this

(pic credit: adpost)
but the one shown on top is already consider the more hip and pleasant one with a bit of vintage feel.

The one I saw was this (Scroll down)

The motorbike was covered on its front and back with the exterior body of a normal car. The front and the back of the car looks exactly like any other normal cars we see on the road and the side car was cleverly hidden under the metal body. Cool right?

After google-ing, although this may look rather unique to us, I figured the motor with sidecars modified overseas are even more bold and to a certain extent cute, I would say...

(pic credit popsci)
The Lamborghini replica in Ferrari's bright red....
(pic credit guy-sport)
Motor bike with his Volkswagen side car
                                                                                               (pic credit oobject)

Anyone wants to fly ? Motorbike with a WWII plane??

Cool shit right? Maybe having a motor with a side car isn't too bad after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment