I am dead in the blogosphere...






Hi Guys, in case anyone thought I have been abducted by Aliens or something. Fortunately, I am still Alive and Kicking just not that alive in my blogging which is ermm...super bad I guess.

After switching to my new job, days are filled with prospecting, appointments or lazying at home. Well I hope I don't lost the "writer" in me haha not like I am really good at writing just not losing another form of way to express my feelings and sharing my ups and downs in life and also to keep a online book of my important life chapters.

As blur as I am, I thought I found my hidden talent to write in opposite manner like this
the words will appear on my photo as 'Alive and Kicking!' but it still not readable....*sigh*

What pushes me to blog again?

1. Many interesting experiences are lined up for me
2. Have lots of not uploaded photos (I stop blogging but didn't stop my camwhoring and foodwhoring)
3. Going to start my one..two...three..fourth or more like fourteen pledge to lose weight (good news I did lost some 10kg bad news is I still have 33kg more to lose I figured if I am able to lose all that weight I will probably be featured on news lol)
4. Itchy hands
5. Miss my days as a blogger (going to launches and stuff where I meet like minded fun people!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment