Spend-tacular September

I am prepared. For this is the usual month that I will burn my pockets. Birthdays of lovely friends, trips to go, beauty routine to keep me lovely for the last quarter of 2014. Seems like more suitable for me to put up goodbye september as we are only left with a few more days to October! Find out what had burn some holes in my pocket?

Kate spade phone case for the wild child - Su (not that it really burn my pocket just want to show the world how cute the case is and i bought it this month yay!) Guess Su is rocking it!
Feeling Dandy by Benefit for cute Nicole aka Sinee. Think it will super complement her fair as snow white skin tone!!
 
Kate spade Flower Bloom Earrings (erm my impulse buy..there goes $90)
My lovely miniature Dolce by Dolce & Gabanna (I was duper sad when I lost it the third day)
which was soon replaced by Signorina by Salvatore Ferragamo
My Tory Burch Ginham Crossbody Bag!! (Best buy - under $200)
My gelish manicure , pedicure, new hair colour, cut and dye.
Short getaway trip to Batam and upcoming Hen's night in Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment