Day 24 - Contented and Happy

This post is dedicated to my super insecure Ah Pork. Well I think some of you might have been in this situation before, you had a relationship with no closure in your younger days that you took some pretty long time to got over and recover. Eventually, moved on found the man you love and love you dearly as well, happy and contented and boo a text message or instant message from this guy who had broken your hearts years ago attempt to make contact. You wonder what is the motive or you are curious what have this guy been doing all these years after the bad breakup. Maybe he just wants a favour from you, or still wants to be friends with you. You would never know the motive and reasons behind the sudden contact after like what 10 years. All you hope was that he is fine and had moved on with life like you did (that is if you have already gotten over it) Some may still harbour feelings for each other (Regret that they were young and inexperience and handled relationship badly but still likes each other) Some will feel like swearing and cursing (still very upset and angry).


Well, Mr Loh, I think I just wish him well just like the Adele's song that goes " I wish nothing but the best for you (in this case is him) and nothing more. Instead of Old Flame, he has become an Old Friend, someone who influence and played a part in some important phase of your growing up years.  


Mr Loh, I have been together for 6 years we been through a lot of situations and obstacles and finally we are now bonded as one...There is nothing we cannot tell each other (almost) and we can read each others' mind. You are not only my lover, you are also a faithful friend, an adviser and my very own listener. And to make things clear I would not jeopardized my happiness so dear do not worry. I seriously think he did not have anything else in mind other than the cards or just want to know how I am doing (very well obviously). And I need to tell you, I hope this will be us


and I love you dearly. I will not think of leaving you unless you cheat on me!! If you dare to cheat on me, I would kill you! Do not get too affected by this. Don't forget that ride you had with your ex to NUS and walking out to lunch I still remember just that never keep repeating like you! Grumpy Old Pig!



No comments:

Post a Comment