Day 24 - Mad Rush

It is a mad rush at work, after 4pm, country sent me like 7 ad hoc, only managed to do 1 on my own. Was nervous about doing accessorials for ad hoc, first time doing suddenly mind block. Still need to do slides for tomorrow's meeting. Feeling butterflies in my tummy, right now I still haven't do up my slides and I am dead tired just went to taught my aunty how to download the Chinese Software. Don't even know if my new boss is sitting in for the meeting. Yucks, later I stage fright or something how?? How ?? How >> My slides half done, bids pending arghh...The only comforting thing is tomorrow is Friday! TGIF!!! I am so going to sleep now and wake up early to do up my slides. *Yawns*

During lunch saw this Scoot Cab which I wanted to take a photo of the other day! Scoot is the new *Tat Da* I think the marketing concept is really cute and it do make an impression on others. It is something hard to miss on the roads.


For those who know, WTF would mean (what the fuck) but here it has the same short form and stands for Watch The Fare.

See it has the "Honk if you wanna get outta here!", so cute right. Wonder if the taxi driver always get honks from others cars on the road anot.

A little background...
 Scoot is the low cost long haul airlines under Singapore Airlines (SIA) it provides a cheaper alternative for long journey flights and unlike budget airlines it has different class tickets- ScootBiz and Economy and within the Economy class passengers could opt for seats with different size and leg space. For example, they have the S-t-r-e-t-c-h Seats which gives passenger the most legroom as they would be in the first row with no one else blocking. Although, they do not provide in-flight entertainment, they have Ipads for rental~! Sounds quite cool , it has flights to Taipei available Oct 2012.. *Tempted*  If I have a chance to go overseas, would consider to take Scoot, sounds not bad! haha



ME WANT GO OVERSEAS TRIP!!

OMG I keep tummy ache I think I got Ice-cream poisoning after eating like 3 scoops of ice-cream yesterday...*stuck in the toilet bowl*

No comments:

Post a Comment