Day 26 - Happy Father's Day!

Decided to 打包 (Takeaway) my Daddy's favourite 三捞河粉, Uncle's Fried Rice and Beard Papa pastry for Father's Day.
三捞河粉
Uncle's Fried Rice


Cheesestick

Coronet
My Daddy is someone very practical and appear to be serious but if you know him well, you would know he has a child in him, he loves to call us name , tease us or even act like Kungfu Panda due to his built... He will do stuff that we never fail to surprise us. My Daddy has a willpower and determination that is super amazing. He did not study much I think only till Primary 5 but he never put a hail in his learning journey, when he has words he do not understand or unsure he will ask and learn. I think his vocabulary right now might even be better than my brother. He even learn how to fix a computer from scratch by reading Computers for Dummies. He followed his passion in bakery and had moved his way up starting from an apprentice in a small little cake shop to a pastry chef. 

I believe the reason why people would call daughters - Daddy's girl is because we are a bunch of sweet, thoughtful and always have daddy's interest in &heart; . I never fail to make my Daddy a Father's Day Card but this time round was budget cause I can't find my scrapbooking stuff so it is a little plain card made with love.



So cute right! And seriously you don't hear Daddy's boy cause my brother is the best example he isn't around for such special days including Mother's Day and never in his life gave a card or present!
Not like me though I will not fail to miss this opportunity to express my love for my lovely parents.. And here they are
I love you folks to bits!!
For the good job I have done today, I rewarded myself with my favourite Tom's Palette Ice-Cream from Shaw Tower at Beach Road. The lovely flavours for me today will be Salted Egg York and Apple Pie! This is a MUST TRY for all Ice-cream lovers. They have tons of flavour for you to choose from!!
Salted Egg York meets Apple Pie
Took it with Instagram..Hahaha I am such a laggard only started to take my pics using Instagram although I downloaded it onto my phone for quite some time. I like the effects if has and well here I would like to share someone else's budget yet creative and lovely Father's Day Card.


Isn't it cute!!

Disclaimer: some of the photos are not mine and they belong to their rightful owners.








2 comments:

  1. woah, you're father sounds like a very inspirational man. They've brought their daughter well! ^^

    ReplyDelete