Day 27 - Road Hazard is Here!!

Took half a day off from work just to study for my Final Theory (FTT) Exam before I can learn my practical driving on the room. But, the plan flopped, I was so tired and I fell asleep only woke up at around 5pm and started studying only at aound 6pm, 2 hours from the actual exam! And my Dear Dear is the best, he came down to my house and accompany me to my FTT exam. Love him deep deep...
Surprisely,  I only took 10 mins for the test and I passed on the first try..Wooohooo!! Watch out cars on the road, road hazard is coming!
I have my nails painted by Sok's sister the other day using the cracked nail polish that was quite popular but it didn't stay that well (pardon my short , stubby and ugly fingers..hahaha..)

So just have the mood to do some DIY manicure (^-^) and this is the the after my DIY!

Time flies when you don't have to work..Need to sleep and wake up early for work!! Luckily we have special breakfast tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment