Day 29 - Random Things I found on the Internet

Pretty right?? I found her on one of the famous blogger's Twitter post. What makes this beautiful lady different from others was She used to be a He. Thailand is really Amazing!! Just as their Tourism Board Slogan "Amazing Thailand". If I could be this pretty I dont mind to be a guy hahahaha!!

Was checking my emails and I saw a email from NeoPets and I tried logging in. Guess What? My pet is not dead yet after not going in to feed him for 4,000 odd days which makes up like what 10 years? Still find some of the games quite fun lol

Then while checking the mail, email from HDB
Not sure if Mr Loh and I could get the house cause our queue number is like 543!!

Wanna complain in this blog post . I went to Simei Eastpoint Mall's Popular Bookstore to get this book called The Secret and you know what it was Out of Stock must be because of XiaXue and other blogger's recommendation that makes it sell like hotcakes. I thought Eastpoint has like less people visiting thus my higher chance of getting the book but didn't expect it to be Out of Stock!!! Arghhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment