Day 30 - MRT Wars Of The Century

While I previously posted a more emotional and personal post while it probably have bored those reading or happen to really pass by my humble little blog. While in order not to lose out and also update you people out there on Singapore's current heated topic, here we are the Epic Battle on the train -
  POLITE AH LIAN vs AUNTY AGGITATED 




Some background on this incident:
Public transportation in Singapore like buses and trains have priority seats that are available which are seats that have been allocated to elderly, children and those who need the seats more. But these seats are still available for normal public just that it would be a courtesy to give up these seats when you see people who need the seats more than you.

This younger girl was sitting on the priority seat when this aunty requested for this seat and the girl gave u her seat but the aunty was still unhappy.

So I have did my dumb analysis on this incident

Reasons for why aunty was still angry

  • She was given the seat only when she asked for it and think people should automatically gave her the seat
  • She thinks the younger girl was staring at her and unhappy to give her the seat
But there are more reasons for why the younger girl should be angry
  • She was asked to give up the seat
  • She have already given the seat, not a thank you was given but rather continuous rambling and grumbling
  • Aunty wants to take a picture of her and put it in the newspaper

While I personally think the aunty is abit unreasonable, it is not a must to give her the seat cause the sign state "Please give up the seat to those who are more in need" while that is a please not a must and these seats if there are no elderly around is still normal seats that should be available to others. I think the Ah Lian was already very kind to give up her seat as there are people who do not do so and yet she was not thank for but blasted with scolding and was threatened to be taken photo of.

I think the younger girl really have a very good temper and well mannered for standing the aunty's crap for so long. Well,  have gathered some of the actions to be taken if you were in this situation like

  1. Ignore the Aunty and let her continue to niam (treat her like a bonker)
  2. Leave at the next stop
  3. Scold the aunty back
If I were her, I will tell the aunty that I would take a photo of her and said "You are the ruddest, ill-mannered and unreasonable aunty I have given up seats to and I must put you on stomp so that no one will give you the seat and did the same mistake as me.." hahaha *evil smile*

Hmm shall not be too upset and affected by this hehe I wll enjoy my Choc' n Spic muffin from Tanjong Pagar

Looking forward to USS tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment