Day 33 - Chef at Work - Claypot Noodles

Initially was going to Mr Loh's house for breakfast at the favourite fish soup stall opposite his house. But Mr Loh (aka Ah Pork) have a lunch meetup with his best buddies - Jastin, Chee How, Kar Lok and Marvin (the other 3 not in town) So lazy bum me have decided to cook my own breakfast.

The ingredients for the day:


Chef Mindy's Claypot Noodles with Shrimp Wantons

Add some black sauce and chilli sauce and you are done!! Yummy!!
I didn't get my Share Tea yesterday...I want Share Tea~!!!


Now slacking and watching TruTv on my TV and it is so damn funny I am watching this TV programme called The Principal's Office.




It takes the audience into the principal's office and look at what ridiculous excuses these high school kids have for the school regulations they have broken. Some of the interesting cases:

1. Girl skipped her gym class 
Reason: I don't want to ruin my hair, I don't want to disappoint my friends with my hair being all messy and not straight. I need to be good looking for school.

2. Two girls skipping class and walking around
Reason: This is the school compound and we are just strolling.
Punishment: Since they love walking around, they are to walk around after school and pick up garbage.

3. Boy ordered in Bagels to School
Reason: I am hungry and need food.
Principal's Response: Chap, this is not a country club. 


I need a pedicure badly!! My toes are disgusting!! My hair needs a fix.too!

No comments:

Post a Comment