Day 35 - The Best Thing That Could Ever Happen To Me!!

I have never won anything from Lucky Draw, Big Sweep, Toto, 4-D and not even a single Bingo Game. Well, I have kinda of accepted my fate as someone that just does not have that kind of luck.

But today, a life changing miracle happened!! While I was mad rushing my ad hocs, my phone was ringing with a unknown number. I don't know why but my subconscious just tell me that I have to pick that call. And it was a lady with the sweetest voice ever telling me that I am selected for the sponsored trip to Genting!! OMG OMG!! Still pretending to be calm despite wanting to scream right in the middle of the office.

Right now I still couldn't believe it! Being such a young blogger (young in terms of experience in blogging), naturally I would have thought that they will probably choose someone of my experience and having a larger audience and visitors to their blog!

Nuffnang Oh Dear Nuffnang!! There are probably a lot of entries and only yes 20 slots!! And I am selected! I really don't know how to thank you for this precious opportunity given to me! My luck is definitely changing because of you guys! This is like the best thing that could ever happen to me!

I feel like telling everyone I know! I have applied my leave for that Friday despite being Friday 13 , this Friday 12 is just much adorable that the others! Lol...

This is definitely going to be an amazing trip! Hey guys all of you have to look out for my blog post on this trip okie? A trip that is filled with foodie, music and fun!! I am all ready to spam photos lol! *happily jumping and bouncing like a kid*

I ♥ Nuffnang!! And for sure we can't miss out Resort World Genting for being so generous to invite us! RWG you rock! Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment