Day 36 - Snap Snap! Bye Bye Boring...

Work was as usual tiring and brain taxing, while taking a break I took picture of my water bottle that I bought from Loyang Point the other time round.

It might look very normal to you... But
THINK AGAIN! In order to illustrate how ridiculously big this water bottle is I placed a normal drinking vacuum flask next to it. Although whenever I bring it to the pantry for refill I kinda of look retarded, but it is like the best solution for lazy bums cause you don't need to keep refilling your water bottle. I promise it will never run out of water in a day unless you are a camel cause it has like 3 litres of capacity. While when I go for the refill people just fear that the pantry might run out of water..hahaha

Sophina , okay Sopfina (she might come across the blog post just in case she sees it, she hates people to spell her name with the h) She is back! Yay.. I am no longer alone. She sits next to me far far away from the rest of the team! And guess what she brought back from Thailand?

Potato Chips!! Lobster Flavour! Being playful as she is, she pasted the extra fragile sticker that's why we can't see the packaging... Can't see her pretty face here, cause she is a bit camera shy today. Erm..might be because she didn't have enough sleep yesterday night and worries about eye bags and dark circles? 

Finally, I have gathered my courage to cut my hair, went to J Salon at Far East recommended by Sok. Let me show you how long my hair was 

It reach like half of my arm's length.... Sorry if the picture look a bit messy haha I downloaded a new photo editing app onto my phone and played with it. But the main purpose was to cover up my flabby arms 
*paiseh smile* lol
My hair looks so so different! And I look like I am still in Uni! haha Ah Pork will literally have like a stroke or heart attack when he sees me after his re-service. Hmm so how do I look? Maybe Ah Pork should have a role reversal with me, I should keep my hair short and he should keep long hair (he loves long hair on girls)! Let's see who is the culprit behind all these?


Here she is! Joanne with a huge bunch of my hair! I think she looks really cute with the hair and the round framed specs! Thanks to her I won't need to suffer anymore from
1. Excess weight from my hair
2. Hot sun and crazy weather
3. Waiting for the longest time for hair to dry up
4. Looking sleepy everytime
5. Saving up money from hair mask, hair treatment etc
6. Tangle-free hair!

Was so so hungry, I could eat a cow! Went for late dinner with my aunty, Aunty Shirley cause she is still in her office. We decided to try this chicken rice store next to the Fish Soup Store where I buy my Sam Lou Hor Fun. It is called Bugis Street Chuen Chuen.

Had Chicken Rice..
and Cereal Tofu
The chicken was smooth and the black sauce and chilli is quite nice. But I think the rice lacks fragrance. As for the cereal tofu it has an amazing thing.. I never turns cold, even after we have finished our main course, it is still piping hot inside and it has the smooth texture like soya beancurd. Good for Tofu lovers, but I kinda of regret not ordering the Cereal Prawns instead!! I could only imagine how good it might taste...maybe next time just for the prawns...

I received my email confirmation for the Genting trip, so excited about it. I have like my itinerary planned for the rest of the free time I have there!!Yeah!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment