Day 45 - Last Day

Well, time really flies. Today we witness the last day of many things. Technically, today is the last day for me to handle my Vietnam, last day of Yanisa and also the last day of Regina's faithful car.
As boliao* (hokkien term. meaning very bored and without anything better to do. Has negative connotation) as usual, I decided to take pictures of Yanisa doing some of the things she will not do for a while after she stopped working here.

Here she is scanning stuff and sending back to countries....
Washing bottles in the pantry...
Well we went to E-hub's Streets Cafe for lunchie
This is the all time favourite:
Nissin Maggie Mee with Luncheon Meat!
Well I just hate egg yolks that are not fully cooked so for my noodles
So this is how I cook my egg yolk..Over turn the egg to cook it but it kinda of failed attempt. In the end the egg yolk did not cook at all ...
Our imaginary race queen, Regina with her faithful car which have been taking us out for lunch all these while.
I think we need Regina to practice more poses first cause this don't look like showgirl pose more like help people open door at hotel kind..lol

Went dinner with Celine and Mua Eng (my primary school mates) I know right it is amazing, we still keep in contact. Like we have known each other for more than half of our lives- from the weird mushroom hairstyle to now all glam up haha (for them la)

Food attack at TCC (1-for-1 main course and pasta)
I stole the pictures from Celine's Instagram haha

 There is vegetarian dish - some mushroom patty one was really nice better than the Pasta. (Pasta was abit tasteless and the noodles were dry somehow)

Excited I took part in Bong Qiu Qiu (famous blogger in Singapore) her Hello Kitty giveaway contest
See so many goodies. Hope I will win! Wish me luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment