Day 46 - Catch Up with WooLuLu!

Woo LuLu is not the name of some product, she is my Sec sch, JC and Uni friend. We have known each other for like roughly 10 years. Back then, we were also old neighbours cause she stayed right opposite me and we will go to school together. I forgot why I gave her this nickname but Woo is her surname and she has an english name called Steller which obviously I don't call her by. I just like the way Woo LuLu sounds! This is how imperious I am - not forgetting the fact that when I choose presents for others I will choose the ones I like lol so people don't normally ask me along to choose presents (AWww...)

Here's our pretty Woolulu with the food she ordered when we went for our afternoon tea at Marmalade Pantry @ Ion Orchard (have been to this place for desserts with my mahjong lovelies where we always order the sticky date dessert)

We updated each other with some new stuff in life - buying HDB flats etc. She has already chosen her unit and while meeting up with her, she told me that people have already started choosing units for my area. So she helped me check and like THE SHOCKING NEWS I didn't even know I was given a date to choose my flat somewhere in Sep this year. So 2K will be gone on that day.. Well, both of us think marriage is kind of scary cause a part of us still thinks we are like kids and to be someone's wife and mother is like Wooo...Wait a minute! But guess before you knew it things just happened like that - I think this happens to my parents or even yours.
Our cakes - Carrot Cake and Sea Salt Caramel Cheesecake
A gift that Woo Lulu received which we thought was a brilliant business idea! And it really has all that is mentioned in this bag
And people actually buy this ugly looking Zip Lock Bag...Can't deny it was quite funny but really this is how amazing Marketing is! The food was not fantastic and we left to go for some shopping. Went to Sephora just can't help when I saw lots of nail colour testers..Opps and Tadda I helped Woo Lulu did a really really express manicure. Initially wanted to try out the colours but some nail guru in me just started painting the rest of the nails- but I think the combination is really cool some Chinaglaze peacock green colour and OPI metallic colour. The one finger different colour is a new nail trend! 


Express Manicure at $0 cost..Erm people I am not encouraging all of you to go to Sephora for express manicure hor! lol cause my heart like beats freaking fast when people walk past and the security was  like hawk-eye us..Scary but exciting! Phew!Oh the manicure was just in time cause she has a wedding to attend tomorrow.

We went to Ngee Ann City to hunt for Woo Lulu's Tom's shoes at Pedder Red. I think you all know right the shoes that are not exactly what I would consider nice not sure about the other fancy designs cause the ones I saw all look like this

It looks very comfy and casual but when I dropped by their websites here TOMS I saw this pair that is quite cute..
Street graffiti one..Cute and funky right? But what I really like would be their mission - when you purchase a pair of  Toms, they are giving out a new pair to child that needs it! Very meaningful movement founded by a socially responsible company! Tempted to buy but Ah Pork say he could draw the grafitti on a Bata school shoe for me (-_-'')
Bought a very nice smelling hand cream with very pretty packaging from Takashimaya. The brand is called Tokyo Milk by Margot Elena , the webpage said it is body luxuries, indeed the price is also quite luxury - $29.90 for a tube - 64g. Hmm I think it will last quite a while (I hope). I bought the No 3. Eden, 
Key Ingredients: Japanese Green Tea, Mimosa Bark and Dandelion with rich Shea Butter. Organic and quite moisturing, makes a perfect christmas gift!

After the not so satisfying meal, we saw the Food Fest at Taka's atrium and I bought this highly recommended Fresh Oyster at a stall right at the end near fountain side.
OYSTER LOVERS ALERT!!
Me and my Oyster!!
The oysters were fat and juicy. When you take a bite, the juice from the oyster

 just burst in your mouth. It so fresh it tastes just like it was taken out from the sea. You will feel like you are swimming in the ocean. Too bad Ah Pork so lazy, if not we can go eat. He loves oysters as much as I do! But it is 3 for $7.80 hmm can buy 3 plates of chicken rice (' x ')


Walk past a very interesting shop at Wisma called Lush - they make handmade cosmetics with all natural ingredients. The stall has soap, body cleanser, facial cleanser and other stuff that were made looking like some of our favourite food. 
Looks like a super big apple pie!!
Blue Cheese?


Macarons
Pudding
Woo Lulu made a lovely collage for me!
Have a chat with the sales person she said the brand is from the UK. Some products are made in Singapore caused since it has no preservatives and artificial stuff in it, it can only be kept for 1 month if they were to ship the products would have become moldy. I tried out one of the mask it works really well, it brighten and clears the skin and I bought another mask that called Catastrophe Cosmetics that helps with blackhead and clearing pores (I hate nasty blackheads on my nose!)
What I have bagged home!
Now safely kept in my fridge!
Hmm I think I need to use it before my Genting Trip just in case I need to take some pictures..muahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment