Day 47 - Pigging Out and Migrate to Abu Dhabi...

Ah Pork came down to visit me after my part-time job ended. What do 2 piggies do when they meet??
Yup that's right we eat and sleep. He ate Ah Beng Westen Food Again!! The same thing exactly the same thing he ordered last week. See this is how boring Ah Pork is..
Ah Pork looks exactly like this friendly pig called Parc I found on Stop Having A Boring Life website on the safari post. Look at the tanned skin, the "i'm not moving" lazy look- he is really the real Loh Bak haha! But probably because Mr Loh is so boring that's why we are meant for each other. He loves the crazy me and I love the stable him so it is like a balance that keeps us not too crazy and not too serious I guess! But I love the way he is! So adorable!
Oh he recently gave me some pretty good suggestions on how to improve my blog. As supportive as he could, he wanted me to do this post called "30 ways to make your boyfriend fat!" he said I could do a perfect post on this judging by the amount of weight he gained after we got together...Sounds more like he wants to have a sympathetic vote from peeps that read my blog. I think he gained like more than 15 kg??
Ermm I think it is not purely because of me unless you were saying he has been bloated with happiness because he is with me? hahaha and he said I should write this post to teach all the chubby and round gals out there cause he said if we can't slim down the best thing we could do is make our boyfriend fat! I disagree! I mean Mr Loh stayed with me wasn't because of the fact that he was to fat but he loves me (right? Ah Pork?)

Today, Ah Pork told me the craziest thing he had ever said to me. He said he wants to move out of Singapore to look for job elsewhere. And he wants to go to this place - ABU DHABI. Although I have studied Geography in Sec school but this place sounds very very faraway to me. You all know where is Abu Dhabi?? It sounds like deserts and oil. After googling it, now I know it is the capital and second largest cities of United Arab Emirates. To my surprise it is not totally desert, it is quite a city.
Wow! I am impressed! And people there looks like this:


(Pictures credit Tomo Dhabi and Abu Dhabi Travel)

The dudes look like people that Bible stories describe to you and judging by the way they dressed you would have guessed it correctly - the main religion here would be Islam.Well, to live in Abu Dhabi and similar cities, I would think people have to take very much consideration as to what to wear. We have to respect cultural and religious differences which means if we moved there we will be likely very much covered up in a weather that could easily hit 40 degrees celsius in the day and as low as 10 degrees celsius at night. I would love to visit this exotic place but to live there, I think I have some major problems. Tons of things just popped up in my brain - Food (Roasted Pork Rice), Water, Weather, Freedom (to go out without the need to be accompanied), Language, Law, Religion and Clothes (bye to Havaianas and shorts).
And I told Mr Loh straight in the face- A Big Fat No to move there but a Yes to be a tourist there :)
Why Mr Loh wants to go there? Because of the University course he is taking (Environmental Engineering) , he needs to go places that need like water treatment and energy reservation. Proud of Ah Pork -doing his part to save our Mother Earth. But I can't enter Abu Dhabi..I mean we can't ..we are pigs remember? Pigs are considered filthy animals and thus we are banned (joking la haha). Anyway their cost of living is very high as well plus many things we have to adapt to. I think I prefer staying in my sunny little island here!

1 comment:

  1. We would be grateful if you would help raise awareness of this important event through your blog.

    ReplyDelete