Bed Bugs Attacked!

The next day after I woke up from Ah Pork's bed in a state when I am conscious enough to notice what is happening around me, felt that my legs are itching like crazy. I was stunned by what I saw on my legs (beware images is kinda of disgusting and might cause you to feel uncomfortable)
Seriously , I was going bonkers when I saw it. I counted there are a total of  43 red spots on both legs. And immediately I am able to identify the bites- These are the masterpiece of Bed Bugs!!! Initially, I thought it was Ah Pork's bed but to think again due to the fact that he was not bitten then it can only be one thing (clothes from the flea market!) Maybe some customers brought over bed bugs infested clothes over to our stall while they chose our clothes....

Now, we will have a lesson on Bed Bugs. 

Who are they?
They are blood thirsty tiny disgusting insects (a bit less disgusting than cockroaches) that feed on the blood of mammals and birds. They can't fly but they are visible to the naked eye and usually hide in cracks and crevices. They usually have their feast at night.

How do they look?
Photo credits Goodreads.com

Their life story...
Photo credits Bedbugger.com
How do you feel after getting bitten by a bed bug?
It sucks. And you worry about having unsightly scars on the affected area (that's for me) You will have this large, itchy welts that are usually clustered near each other.

Are they deadly?
No. But their saliva may cause sensitive people to have allergic reactions. They are not known to spread disease as well.

When will they be dead?
The typical life span is about months. They know how to mediate and could live for weeks to months without feeding!!
This photo was taken 3 days after the bug incident but it just didn't get better! WTF

Now look at who I resembles
My soft toy Patrick the bloated starfish from Spongebob Squarepants... (-_-")

No comments:

Post a Comment