Series of Misfortunate Events..

Never will I expect such things would have happened. After gobbling down my Hokkien Mee and Mussels, a few hours later, I had diarrhea several times and vomited as well. No choice, went to see the doctor in the morning. And I bagged my "loots from the clinic"

Spend half of my day surfing net, going to stupid site, searching for useless facts and watching Taiwanese Drama. Come across these 2 websites which are kinda of funny.

One talks about what are the problems ugly people face:
Ugly People Problems
The other site was to make fun of the site above which squeeze out some problems pretty people face:
Pretty People Problems

If you were to visit both sites, you will learn the reality which is ugly people has far more problems than pretty people. And some problems pretty people mentioned were problems ugly people hoped they would have. On the other hand, nobody wants to experience any problem ugly people have.

The Taiwanese drama that I watched was  I Love You So Much 粉.
Picture credits to mydramalist






















As usual the actors are charming, we have hunks like Lan Zheng Long, Zhou Tang Hao and Baak Muk Hin. Actresses are rather fresh-faced Li Jia Ying and Lin Yi Xin.
In case you do not have faces in your mind that matches the names, we have the group photo of the cast.
Picture credits to asianovela
The story revolves around a heiress of the major cosmetic brand which went through a downfall, where the girl has mistaken that one breakthrough creation of his dad "Mona Lisa" had fallen into opponents' hands by evil plot. It is a story that portrays how one can change their life and destiny with the power of believing that they could do more and determination.

But I think it has a very good ending, I think it is a realistic view of love. In love, people may choose to be the one receiving love than the one giving it. When it is too hard to keep up with the one that you love because the gap was too far or one lacks the confidence to give happiness to their true love, they might just leave so that someone else who is capable of giving what they can't to take that space they used to be. It matches this quote "Sometimes love is unfair, the more you sacrifice, the more you'll be hurt. When you have given your best, it seems still not enough, until such time you have no choice but to give up".
This is a pretty decent drama, if you have some spare time, watch it!

Other than my sick episode, this is a big time sad case. My faithful bed had been announced dead on 
16 August 2012 at 3pm. It had been hit by a heavy object and was dead on the spot.


























This fellow have been with me for at least 10 years, ensuring me a safe and sound sleep at night. You must be wondering what was that ruthless and brutal heavy object? It was me...I killed my bed. I am so sorry, my faithful pal - R.I.P.




No comments:

Post a Comment