Luxury Indulges In The Month Of September - Big Bang Concert

Tonight such a beautiful night 
Sing with me now 2011 follow me
Big Bang Big Bang we’re back again
One more time say no way no way
Neomu swipge tto nami dwae
Big Bang Big Bang don’t stop let’s play
Ok ok go go go!! (Fan Chant)

28.09.12

Me , Sok and Wang stepped foot outside Kallang Indoor Stadium - East Entrance!!
We thought we were quite early since the concert would only start at around 7.30pm. And we were not really considered early as there are already quite a number of people ahead of us (can you believe it we reached there at 11 am - which is 8.5 hours earlier)

Heard from Ah Pork the night before the concert that his friend is already queuing!!!
I took leave for this concert and I didn't managed to be in front...

I went to queue up for the concert merchandise (must buy if you go for concerts)
Thought they have started selling the merchandises since I saw tons of people queuing already but guess what? I also went to queue thinking the wait will be fast but NONONO! It took me 2 hours....

Samsung is the official sponsor for their concert and had gave cool giveaways like the blue bangle that acts as a light stick and the temporary tattoo...and
Pictures with the standing poster...I am next to GD!!
I look like a burnt expanded marshmallow here - I got sunburnt....
But it is worth it look at our cute looking light stick that costs each of us $35.
Statue of Liberty? Or Statue of Lame-a-ty?
I also bought the Big Bang Black Shimmer T-Shirt (lazy to take photos of it, if I have a chance to wear it out I might snap a pic of it)

The long wait is over.
Sok managed to take a few good picture of Big Bang!






TOP and GD~!~!!~!*Crazy Fan Waving*

But due to my height constraint, I was kinda of handicapped in such standing concerts my view are always blocked. So if there is anymore concerts I am going to I will buy sitting concerts!! It really sucks when you get people hair hitting your face and pushing you around....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment