You Are The Apple Of My Eye!

Daiso, here I come again...
Due to the fact that I am an extremely impulse shopper, going to Daiso and facing the temptations of all the $2 items!! I am bound to overspend and buy stuff that I did not have the intention to buy in the first place.
So, I came with a target which is to spend only $10!!!
The Cleaning Porcupine! I called him Shine, he is so cute right??
The back of Shine can be used to clean and wipe stuff. :)
Wooden Air Freshener with faces of any many smiling frogs!!
Lint Remover, life saver for old clothes! I have tried using it and it does work but the downside is that it
does take a while. Haha...
Lovely portable dust sticker pad. It is used to remove dust on clothes works like a roller that stick dust.
This is aunty business or a nicer way to say it - ermm Environmentally Friendly....Shopping Bag.

Hahaha Mission Successfully Accomplished! 5 items @ $10.

To reward myself,
I bought myself a planner for 2013, there is a saying "When you fail to plan, you plan to fail".
My planner is really cool, it has the "woody" feel and the price is just right- among the cheapest scheduler / planner I have bought. It is under 20 bucks.

Naming the post as Apple of my Eye, there must be something that is related to the red juicy fruit.
Here it is,
Introducing the cute looking Apple Pie that looks like a mini curry puff. Wanna know where to buy this??
Look at the chuky apple bits, it has the sweetest of the apple and fragrance of a tint of cinnamon.
I think it is better than MacDonald's Apple Pie! 
Quick Quick!! Those who love to eat apple pie, get the apple pies from Mos Burger!!
 It is MOS BURGER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment