More of Bugis!

Went to usual hangout with Aunty Shirley. Bugis. We were kinda of bored and thus we went to play console games..Don't understand why Aunty Shirley always say she doesn't like to take photos but every time we go out she will ask me to take photos of her...haha
But anyway, I want to post things I bought on that day instead of her lah! LOL
I bought this Communist Looking Box of Something...To my surprise, when I open up the box,
They are boxes of matchsticks with different images of poster during Mao's period! 
Guess How Much Did I Pay For Them? I bought them at BHG at only $1!!!OMG!!
Super Cheap!
A pair of jelly pumps for $10!
Melona Ice Cream for $1.50 at
Everything Korean Shop at Bugis Street. I bought the Honeydew Flavour one. It has the fragrance of the honeydew and the sweetness of milk cause it is Honeydew Milk Ice-Cream. Not bad but I think a little bit too sweet.
My aunty discovered that I look like something with my specs on which is this...
Really look like meh?
She forced me to take a picture with it. Me and my #seriously give me a break face. It's the toy from Craftholic.



No comments:

Post a Comment