Long weekend..What all of you plan to do??

Hehe super smart me took leave today so I will get a 4 days rest from work...Phew but poor Sopfina my partner at work would have to cover my ass for me. No wonder nowadays she had transformed from this

                                                                           to....
due to my sick episodes and incorrigible leave taking .. I am sorry, Sopfina.. If you die on the job, I will need
to take partial responsibility for that (-_-)
Oh, yesterday we met Liling at Airport when Sof passed the Taiyang Biscuit she bought from Taiwan. As always, Triple L is still slim and slender and doing very well. Now she is working at Changi Airport! Feel happy for her, luckily she didn't stay here with us or not she will be still running with papers out from the printer room like what Lynnette (our new colleague) does. Shall organise a meetup soon so we can update each other with our life =)

Talking about the long weekend what are all of you doing? I guess some of you will go on a trip! I am going to chop my hair and redyed them today!!

They look pretty cool, the colours faded to brown with bright red highlights but I am a bit sick of them. This is how they look now
I want Ash colour hair now!! And guys I got my variable bonus, but I don't think it is even enough for me to do my hair well, what you get will be affected by your work performance. I think I must have scored badly for that and probably my boss don't see any good in me or my work. I must emphasize this job kinda of "jinxed" me. Ever since I started working here, I have been falling sick don't know if it is Feng Shui or what. Cause I have NEVER EVER keep taking MC at other jobs I have done not even my part time job. For 2 years of working my part-time job, I only took MC once (1 time only). Argh...

Oh no I am late for the appt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment